Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016!

Happy New Year!

Okay, it's still 2016 but only for a few more hours in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.! This will be my last post of the year to my blog. I recently posted somewhat of a review of my photographic year and it'll have to do. Now it's time to pop the cork on some bubbly, watch the ball drop, and maybe, if I'm lucky, kiss the wife (probably mine!).

Updates to my Post Processing Online Book


I haven't been out photographing for a while, instead I've been working on a couple of eBooks about photography.

This picture says it all!
I've already made my "Randall Morter’s Awesome Photography Post-Processing Notes" eBook available, and you can get to it at any time using the link on the right hand side of this page.

I've been adding more content and I think it's starting to have some value. I've added some details about exposure along with a bit of a tutorial including some processing notes for one of my photographs of Panguitch, Utah. 

I'd really like to hear from you regarding whether you find it useful or not. Especially now that there are likely some people that got their first DSLR for Christmas a week ago! How exciting that must be!



Thank you!


Thanks to all of you who have read my blog this year. I hope you found it interesting or that it had some useful knowledge.

I hope you and your families have a wonderful new year visiting beautiful places that you've never seen before or never seen in the same way. And be sure to take lots of pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment