Saturday, December 3, 2016

FREE: Randall Morter’s Awesome Photography Post-Processing Notes

A Free Post-processing tip sheet!


Cover of a valuable literary achievement
I've made my post-processing tips document available to anyone who is interested (and I'm sure just about every photographer will be). Actually, I don't have a ton of content in it yet but since I keep having to look up how to do things that I've done in the past, such as how to process a milky way shot, I thought I'd at least start a document that either has the instructions in it or links to the sites I find helpful.


You can get to this valuable information from this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nBKCPCy3-NbRe8xXzr5uh2SRgJGMXvpjfZMSXrfMIYI/edit?usp=sharing

There's a link to the document on the right hand side of this blog page (on the desktop version anyway) called "Randall Morter’s Awesome Photography Post-Processing Notes".




No comments:

Post a Comment