Thursday, November 10, 2016

Free Photography Location Notes Form

Photography Notes Form


Photography Notes Word Document
As a follow up to my last post about preparing for a visit to Bryce Canyon National Park, I (finally) took the time to create a Word document that I can fill out with notes about my destination. I've been wishing I had something like this for a while and I'm going to see if I like this form.

If you're interested, you can download my document (http://www.PoppaVein.com/files/PhotoLocationNotes.docx) to see if it's anything you can use. It's written with Microsoft Word 2013.

You can download the word document, save it to your computer, and fill it in when researching a photography destination. You can enter as much or as little detail as necessary. I wish I'd had something like this prepared when I went to Yosemite National Park for the first time. There are a lot of places to see and having some notes about where to go would have made things easier.

Bryce Canyon National Park Notes


I've filled one out to use at Bryce Canyon National Park, including some notes from the site I mentioned in a previous post from Bret Edge : PHOTOGRAPHER’S GUIDE TO BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK.

If you're interested, you can see what I've filled in by downloading it (http://www.poppavein.com/files/PhotoLocationNotes-Bryce.docx).


No comments:

Post a Comment