Sunday, November 4, 2018

I've done it now! My D850 is on order!

Now for the hard part!

Nikon D850
I've just placed my order for a Nikon D850 from B&H (body only). Now I have to try to be patient for it to arrive!

I was poking around the interweb the last day or 2 and decided to look at the B&H site for the D850. I was surprised to see that they had them in stock and were offering free next day delivery! Now I could order it and have it in my hands in a few days!

Decisions, decisions. My wife convinced me to pull the trigger (she'd just spent more money on a horse trailer) and now it's on order.

Woo hoo!

I held off on ordering an XQD card for now - I've got SD cards and for what I shoot I really don't need the extra speed. Once I find I do need the speed of an XQD, I'll order one or more along with a card reader.

I've already been reading the D850 manual for a while; now I'll have to order Thom Hogan's D850 Guide. I liked his D600/D610 guide and know his guide will have a lot of great information. I even made my D850 purchase after clicking through on his affiliate page! Note that I'm not associated with Thom, I just like his technical approach and thoughts.

Now - what to do with my D610?

No comments:

Post a Comment