Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Header Image!

I thought I'd post a pic of some of my gear in the header of this blog page. I may be a bit nerdy but it looks cool to me! I'm very happy with all the stuff I've accumulated and learned how to use in the last year.

On the left of the image is my new Nikon D610 with the 50mm prime lens, attached to the Manfrotto quick release plate. Closer to the right of the image is my Nikon D3200 with the 18mm-55mm kit lens.

In between is, in no particular order, my Yong-Nuo speed light, spare EN-EL15 battery for the D610. A case for my SD cards. White balance cards. Wireless remote (works with either camera). Other lenses. Singh-Ray graduated ND filter. Fotasy camera sling. Eneloop AA spare batteries for the speed light. Rav Power WiFi hub and card reader. B+W UV filter. EN-EL14A battery for the D3200.

Not shown is my Manfrotto tripod and ball head, camera bags, chargers, etc.

If I can't be out using my gear I can at least look at it!

If you're interested, I took this picture as a JPEG with my Kodak EZ something or other camera. I had my gear sitting on some whiteboard panels I got at Hobby Lobby, as the base and background. I edited it in Photoshop by selecting the white background and removing it. I resized the image for this site (768 pixels wide), set the opacity to 95%, and uploaded it, creating the visual wonder you see before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment